NetEnt Slots - Return to Player Percentage

NetEnt is a top online casino game provider that has been in the business of developing casino games since 1996. The Scandinavian company is known to supply casino games ranging from online slots to table game and as well as live dealer games. All NetEnt games are verified and certified by third-party auditing companies such as iTechLabs, eCOGRA, and so on. Also, the company holds licences from several jurisdictions and all topnetentcasinos are licensed and regulated under top regulatory bodies such as the Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Swedish Gambling Authority, Gibraltar Gaming Authority, and the like.

NetEnt Slots

Currently, NetEnt has a huge portfolio of casino games and a large part of the portfolio is occupied by slot games. NetEnt slots are known to be exciting and rewarding as well. This is because the games come with a lot of special features which includes bonus game rounds, free spins and in some cases, storytelling. It does not stop there as the slots all come in different themes such as movies, wild west, fruity, lucky leprechaun, mythical beasts, and the likes. You can simply visit http://www.ascensionfdl.org to find out more about NetEnt Slots and where you can play them.

What is RTP?

Return to Player percentage is the average amount a casino game is expected to return to a player over a period. This means that no matter what happens there is a certain amount you will get from all the money you wager on the casino game. For instance, if a slot's RTP is 90%, it means that you will get a return of 90% on all the money you have bet on the game. The remaining 10% is calculated as the house edge, which is the amount the house is set to get from all the money you choose to bet.

NetEnt Slots and RTP

Just like most online casino games, NetEnt slots come with a high RTP percentage. The average RTP for NetEnt slots is around 96%, which is above the standard 95%. Also, in some cases, a NetEnt slot can have as high as 98% RTP, which means you will hardly lose any money playing the game. The NetEnt slot with the highest RTP of 98% is Blood Suckers. Some other top slots with high RTP include Secrete of Atlantis, Devil Delight, Kings of Chicago, Jack Hammer 2, When Pigs Fly, Scudamore's Super Stakes, Steam Tower, Reel Rush, Muse, and so on.

Additional Information and Final Verdict

Before you play any NetEnt game whether slots, table games or even live dealer games, you need to make sure that you read the instructions of the game. That way, you can be sure of what the game entails. Also, in all NetEnt's slots, you will find a paytable, which contains information about the symbols, reels and the RTP as well. To sum it up, NetEnt slots are among the best in terms of themes, gameplay, special features and as well as RTP. With NetEnt slots, you can accumulate a big payout since most of their games come with high RTP.